Maul
If you were given $1000
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
If you were given $1000
If you were given $1000 and it was all legal (So not stolen etc) what would you do with it? I can guarantee I would give some to my local church,  maybe about $100 to the animal charity I support, and maybe spend a little bit and save the rest.
I'm boring and would probably put it all in my savings account.  Or maybe I would put it down on a new riding lawn mower, which I've been toying with buying. They are just SO expensive.
--
Jude
(03-01-2023, 03:04 PM)Judel Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm boring and would probably put it all in my savings account. 

Would you do a regular savings account or invest it?
Ugh, never a regular savings account.  Either my high performance account or invest.  I have quite a few high divident stocks I like to buy. But with $1000 I would probably want readily available, so probably the high performance account.  I swear it's crazy how low the savings account interest is lately.  I stopped leaving my money in the ones that are .1% or less, and yes I did actually have an account with only .01%. I was wondering why I was only getting a penny every month. LOL  Moved it to the one with .3%. Still pathetic but better than nothing, but my high perforance account is about 3.4% right now, which is where the bulk of my savings go.
--
Jude
That's a good idea about saving it, but I doubt I'd do that.  Have too many bills to pay.  It would be blown in a less than a week.
--
Bloom  Heart